A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Prabhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meenakshi Prabhakar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabhakar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meenakshi Prabhakar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhakar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prabhakar has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Prabhakar MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi Prabhakar practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Prabhakar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meenakshi Prabhakar practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.