A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meenakshi Rao, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Rao MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi Rao practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Meenakshi Rao practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.