Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meenakshi Sharma
Dr. Meenakshi Sharma, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS, with other offices in Leawood, KS and Kansas City, MO. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Truman Medical Center - Hospital Hill Campus and Specialty Hospital Of Mid-America. She speaks English.
Dr. Meenakshi Sharma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Meenakshi Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.
Dr. Munis Azim Mattu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lenexa, KS 0 mi
Dr. Vijay Parthiban
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Lenexa, KS 0 mi25
Dr. David Jensen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lenexa, KS 0 mi22