A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meenakshi Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Patrick B. Harris Psychiatric Hospital
- Anmed Health Wellspring
- Anmed Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Singh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi Singh practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Meenakshi Singh practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians.