Learn more about Dr. Meera Chitlur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Chitlur, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chitlur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chitlur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Chitlur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitlur graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chitlur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera B Chitlur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meera B. Chitlur practice?
- Dr. Meera Chitlur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meera Chitlur practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians and Clinton Township Oncologists.