Learn more about Dr. Meera Chitlur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Chitlur, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chitlur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chitlur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Chitlur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitlur graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chitlur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera B Chitlur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meera B. Chitlur practice?
- Dr. Meera Chitlur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meera Chitlur practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians and Clinton Township Oncologists.