A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Chong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Chong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Chong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meera Chong practice?
- Dr. Meera Chong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meera Chong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Loma Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.