A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Menon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Menon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Menon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- University Community Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Nirmal Menon BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meera N. Menon practice?
- Dr. Meera Menon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meera Menon practices Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.