Dr. Meera Mohanakumar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Meera Mohanakumar?

Very caring and respectful doctor!...

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I have been her patient for almost four years now, and I wanted to share my personal experience with her. I have built a positive and progressive relationship with her and she has been a positive influence in my healthcare. She is consistently proactive in my health care treatments and has always listened to my concerns with an open ear, ready to help. I sincere ly cannot imagine seeing anyone else for my healthcare! I am a firm believer that all relationships takes time to build a trusting functional relationship. As long.as you put forth the effort she has always done her best to at least meet you halfway.

Posted on February 18th, 2012

This doctor really does not care about patients. None of the employees speak good English. She is in and out of the room in 5 minutes. Don't go to her.

Posted on August 10th, 2011

There is something not right with this doctor. Parents use caution. I will leave it at that.

Dr Meera is the best dr I ever had

Posted on May 20th, 2008

Dr Meera is an amazing physician. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She was always caring and made sure I was well taken care of.

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2008

Dr. Meera is a wonderful person. She really cares and does her best to make me feel that. I feel safe with her and her directions. She really listens to what I say. I could not say enough nice things about this amazing woman.

Posted on May 30th, 2017