Overall Review

2.9

August 21st, 2016
Great Care
I have been with Dr. Oza for over ten years, love the staff, treated very professional and helped quickly. Yes there have been times I have had to wait, but over all my health, my ability to move and keep living life has been blessed by the work she has done with me. When I follow her suggested treatment I do very well, but if I skip meds or forget them, I have a rough time. I am happy with the care I receive at her office and have not considered going else where. I thank Dr. Oza and her staff for working with my illness and keeping me on my feet. God bless them all!

May 5th, 2016
Dr.Ozark has given me more hope than any Dr in years . My life with arthritis doesn't seem as scary . I'm very happy that I found her.

September 7th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Oza's for over 8 yrs. Like many other patients most all of my visits have been with her assistants. Between the three I rarely received consistency in how best to manage my illnesses. Each weighs in with varying opinions. Early on I adopted most of the dietary restricted diet in hopes of lowering inflammation. Organic hormone free chicken (boneless skinless) being the only meat for the last 6 yrs. On visits when my joints were swollen and painful I was always accused of going off diet. Meaning I had caused my own pain and somehow if I'd only be a better patients I would have RA and Fibromyalgia that wouldn't be painful. Having several negative drug interactions always was my fault. Every time Dr Oza wanted to prescribe certain melds I would have to remind her of my stomach and esophagus issues. I didn't fit in the standard box of treatment and have come to realize that I will need to find another physician who is willing too accept my disease for what it is and how it operates within me. My last visit I was told to adopt a Vegan diet to reduce inflammation.... But if I couldn't manage Vegan then go Gluten Free. I've never indicated any symptoms of having a gluten alergy. Nor did Dr Oza test me for Celiacs disease (gluten alergy). I was told that day I took up too much time when during my visit the computers needed to be rebooted and we had to wait to be able to pull up records. While waiting on the reboot Dr Oza did give me multiple injects which I'm thankful... But the the lidocaine spray was on the counter and she could have spared me some discomfort by using it especially when injecting the knee. I've stayed longer than I should out of familiarity and its location. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

May 5th, 2015
Only Money
I been a patient of Dr.Oza for 3 yrs. But I only saw her twice and she spent more times in her computer.she didn't even look at or touch my rheumatoid hands.she made her diagnosis fr.a distance.the rest of 3 years,I have been seing by PA.

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Oza was amazing. The staff left a lot to be desired and some should not be able to have contact with patients at all!!! Won't be back.

November 26th, 2013
My heath
I was refreted to Dr.Oza in 2003 I was in really bad condition she gave mi so much hope and she really help me and for that I will always be thankful,beside that at the time I had trycare ins. well because for divorce I lose the medical ins. Dr. Oza show so much consened on my health that she personaly told me you mush not stop your treatment don't warry you pay as u can Im here to help you and she did she show me humanity over being a DR.that says a lot of a person I don't care how long I have to wait she is the best I think she deseve more credit than what she is given. Thank you Dr. Oza I know God will continen to bless you keep up the wonderful thinks you do and thank you for your care and your staff great job.

November 22nd, 2013
Usual wait time is 20-30 mins. Staff is great! PA, Maryann has no authority whatsoever to make changes in meds. I have been going to Dr Oza and Pinkie since June. I feel I am getting worse and told Mary Ann this. She cant do a thing, what a waste of time and money. I share info with them but it is like pulling teeth to get info about me from them. I called and left message with my primary telling him about this visit. I am feeling like I am more of a dollar sign than anything else.

January 24th, 2013
Way too slow
Who has time for this? They constantly run behind and she tries to get me to come in every two months when my symptoms havent changed for 13 years. She's rude and has very little interest in your input about your care. She acts like she's the only game in town.

November 6th, 2011
My suggestion would be to look elsewhere if you are in need of a rheumatologist. As someone else mentioned, it's not possible to establish any significant doctor-patient relationship at this practice because almost all work is delegated to the staff and you are seen by a nurse practitioner or PA instead of the doctor, who just comes into the room only for a moment to speak with you during the visit. The office runs behind schedule and it looks like they have too many patients, so you usually end up having a long wait. Mutual communication and getting help with questions/concerns is also difficult. The doctor seems to have a lot of good knowledge and experience but it doesn't make up for the other issues.

August 10th, 2011
I've waited in the *main waiting room upwards to an hour and a half each time. Then, when going back, I've waited an additional average of 1/2 hour to 45 minutes after being triaged. A year's period of time, I've personally had Dr. Oza for an initial visit. On a later visit, she came in for just a few minutes. Otherwise, I see a PA. I do feel Dr. Oza is a very capable Rheumatologist, and she has not dismissed my symptoms. With that said, she is direct to a point that can make a patient that is lethargic and in pain feel extremely uncomfortable. She does encourage walking, swimming, and other manageable exercises to help aid in overall health. She does often talk to you, as though you are a child. However, I do think deep down, she truly does care for her patient's outcome. As well, I have seem an empathetic side of her. The wait time is my chief complaint. They need to modify their appointment scheduling. It may also be a help to a patient's general comfort, if they provided healthy snacks in the wait room if the lengthy wait time continues. On a recent visit, I thought that the much older patients that I was waiting with, were going to loose it.. they were extremely irritated and vocal with the wait. And then, catering/food came in the door, went straight to the back for the employees after we had all been held up over an hour during lunchtime !!

May 31st, 2011
Rude and impersonal
In a year I saw the doctor twice. Once early on and not again until I insisted on seing her at the 15 month mark. She was furious with me. She fellt I had questioned her medical expertise and lectured me about the workings of her practice. Since then I have only been seen by the nurse practicioner who seems very nice and professional. However, I would prefer to see the doctor more frequently and I feel that my insurance company is getting ripped off since there is no price difference.

January 19th, 2011
Very Disappointed
I was very excited about getting help with my aches and pains. I've only seen Dr. Oza once, the rest of my visits were either nurses or P.A.'s. I would show up 10-15 minutes prior to my appointment, only having to wait an hour or more to be seen. When I stopped showing up for my appointments, no one ever contacted me to see about my physical health, only to inform me that I still owed them $32.00.