A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Prakash is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prakash
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Prakash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Prakash, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Venkataraman Prakash MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meera V. Prakash practice?
- Dr. Meera Prakash has 1 office location.
Dr. Meera Prakash practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Totowa, NJ.
See Totowa Neurologists and Totowa Psychiatrists.