A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Ramachandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Ramachandran is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Ramachandran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramachandran graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ramachandran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Ramachandran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meera Ramachandran practice?
- Dr. Meera Ramachandran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meera Ramachandran practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.