A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Atigadda Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Meera A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Meera Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Meera Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists and Woodland Hills Rheumatologists.