A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Atigadda Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Meera A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Meera Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Meera Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists and Woodland Hills Rheumatologists.