A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Siddharth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Siddharth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddharth graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Siddharth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddharth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meera B. Siddharth practice?
Dr. Meera Siddharth practices Pediatrics near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Pediatricians.