Overall Review

March 9th, 2016
Dr.Mankodi is the greatest pediatrician ever! I wish we were still in the area to utilize her services. One of the most genuinely caring doctors you will ever meet!!

August 13th, 2013
Excellent Dr!
My children 3 and 7 have seen Dr. Mankodi since birth. They think of her as one of the family and love to visit her even when they are sick. People who care expect more from you - and she cares for my children and wants to see them grow and learn, not only physically but mentally. We don't know what we would do without her! She is a valuable asset to our family and to the community.

April 20th, 2011
Perfection
Dr. Mankodi is the perfect childrens doctor

February 12th, 2010
best pediatrician
Kind ,caring and very curteous.Able to quickly diagnose and fix the problems.Saves money as we do no have to keep on visitig the doctor for the same problems.

September 24th, 2009
Best Doctor Ever
I was a young mom when I brought my first daughter to Dr. Mankodi, and she was incredible. She made sure that I was well informed each and everytime I walked out the door. Whether it was routine shots or the latest asthma treatment... even a broken ankle, Dr. Mankodi was simply the best! Then four years later I had my second daughter and still received five star service. Not only is she well knowledged, but she cares. My only regret is that I no longer live in the area, and Massachusetts is just too far to commute.

September 11th, 2009
You've Picked A Winner
I have been bringing my son to Dr. Mancodi now for the past 10 years and now that I am expecting my second child I will be bringing him as well, just as soon as he is born. Dr. Mancodi is very good to my son and is a Dr. that is full of heart. She communicates well and is extremely good to me and my family. I highly recommend her. She also has the best office manager Ms. LuAnne who works well with people and is very understanding and kind.