1.5

Hidden charges show details Hidden charges
by S. Kim on Jul 16th, 2015

They told me I won't be charged anything, everything is covered under my insurance, but I got a huge bill several months later.

Unhealthy show details Unhealthy
by J. L on Mar 1st, 2015

The frontdesk person is only interested in the smart phone. The restroom is filthy. Don't know whether the employees there use restrooms other than that one (can't avoid it if you need to get a urine sample).

This is a review for her Plano office show details This is a review for her Plano office
by Li, S on Jan 15th, 2015

Terrible wait time, funny thing is there was no other people, it was just me in the waiting room. The receptionist also looked bored, playing with her cell phone, not professional. Inside is dirty, I mean filthy, looks like they never bothered to clean the air vent, I could almost immediately feel my asthma flaring up, had to use my inhaler. The doctor seemed nice but I felt like I would get sick from coming here. Dr. Sim or whoever responsible, I don't know If you would read this review, but if you do, call professional help to clean your office.

Inconsistent and Unreliable show details Inconsistent and Unreliable
by Joseph C on Jan 6th, 2015

I find her to be inconsistent, at times engaged in the process and others disengaged. Provided virtually no follow-up over the course of treatment, her recommendations were also inconsistent with that of other physicians in the clinic.