A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meeta Peer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meeta Peer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peer graduated from Beharamji Jejubhai Medical College, Pune, India.
Dr. Peer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meeta D. Peer practice?
Dr. Meeta Peer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.