Learn more about Dr. Meeta Peer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meeta Peer, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meeta Peer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peer graduated from Beharamji Jejubhai Medical College, Pune, India.
Dr. Peer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meeta Devendra Peer BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Meeta D. Peer practice?
- Dr. Meeta Peer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meeta Peer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.