A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meeta Peer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meeta Peer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peer graduated from Beharamji Jejubhai Medical College, Pune, India.
Dr. Peer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meeta D Peer BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Meeta D. Peer practice?
- Dr. Meeta Peer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meeta Peer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.