A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meeta Kerlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerlin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meeta Kerlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerlin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kerlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meeta P Kerlin MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Meeta P. Kerlin practice?
- Dr. Meeta Kerlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Meeta Kerlin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.