A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meeta Sabnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meeta Sabnis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meeta Sabnis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabnis graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sabnis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meeta Sabnis MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meeta Sabnis practice?
- Dr. Meeta Sabnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Meeta Sabnis practices Internal Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists.