A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meeta Vijayvargiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meeta Vijayvargiya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meeta Vijayvargiya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayvargiya graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Vijayvargiya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meeta Vijayvargiya BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meeta Vijayvargiya practice?
- Dr. Meeta Vijayvargiya has 1 office location.
Dr. Meeta Vijayvargiya practices Internal Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Internists.