A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meetinder Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meetinder Rai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Rai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meetinder Kaur Rai MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meetinder K. Rai practice?
- Dr. Meetinder Rai has 1 office location.
Dr. Meetinder Rai practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.