A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meg Krilov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meg Krilov is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meg Krilov, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Krilov graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Krilov has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meg A Krilov MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Meg A. Krilov practice?
- Dr. Meg Krilov has 5 office locations.
Dr. Meg Krilov practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.