Learn more about Dr. Meg Krilov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meg Krilov is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krilov
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krilov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meg Krilov, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Krilov graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Krilov has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meg A Krilov MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Meg A. Krilov practice?
- Dr. Meg Krilov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Meg Krilov practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Bayside Physiatrists.