Dr. Meg Lemon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Meg Lemon?

Annual visits

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I have always had the best care by Dr Meg Lemon!

She is cool but experience is not.

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Meg Lemon is sincere, practical and cut-to-the-chase. Fine if you want to get in, get out. Not so much when you have questions or want guidance and education. Clinical staff are terrific. Office staff make the experience dissatisfying. Instructions, follow through, accuracy, billing, etc. are poor.

Be wary

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I was told to come back into the office for a follow up check on service complete the week before. I was told I would not be charged. Dr. Lemon looked at me for 1 minute, did not offer any treatment, but sent me home to heal. She charged me anyway. When I called the office to protest, I was told it was obviously a mistake...then the charge didn't go away. It took three more calls to get anyone to respond to my issue (they kept telling me to leave messages) and then I was told that I should not have been told (twice) that I didn't have to pay. Be wary of miscommunications and over-charging.

Very conservative

Passive in diagnosis

Very conservative

Passive in diagnosis

Posted on March 5th, 2016

She is the best!

Posted on March 20th, 2015

she left for the weekend without updating me on my culture status.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

You have to love Dr. Meg Lemon. She is patient, efficient, no-nonsense yet personal at the same time. LOVE her...

Great doc - reasonably priced

Posted on May 16th, 2013

She removed some Seborrheic keratosis spots, and was very nice. The entire office was great. I went to her, because of her listing on 5280 magazine of Top Docs.

Disappointing

Posted on February 24th, 2013

After hearing good things about Dr. Lemon and Sorkin Dermatology, I made an appointment and surprisingly only had to wait a month to see Dr. Lemon. Unfortunately, Dr. Lemon seemed inconvenienced to have to see me and gave me max 5 minutes of her time. Then, her office messed up the lab work and didn't even apologize nor offer to pay for the mess-up. Additionally, while I saw Dr. Lemon on the first appointment, I have yet to see her again for any follow-up appointments and have been passed around to all of her colleagues. Having no consistency in doctor, has been challenging at best. While the doctors at Sorkin seem competent, the office is run horribly and it is very apparent patient care comes second to trying to squeeze every dime out of their clients, which is too bad as taking better care of their patients will also help their bottom-line. I have since left Dr. Lemon's practice and found a much better dermatologist who's more interested in my health and well being. I would encourage all other Sorkin patients to do the same.

Disappointed

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I went to Dr. Lemon based on her glowing review in 5280. She is pleasant, but rushed through our first appointment (less than 5 minutes). Her first treatment also was ineffectual. And her second treatment to correct the problem was similarly ineffective and has left me with a blemish that is no better than the initial problem. She also informed me that the second treatment would be on the house, and after months of me calling her billing office about the bill I received for that treatment, I finally received an answer - it wasn't. Dr. Lemon apparently only meant that the insurance covered. Absolutely not what she said and what was discussed. I'm not the type who normally takes to websites to express my dispapointment, but this entire experience has left me disgusted and extremely disappointed that a doctor, and in particular her office, that is supposed to be so well-regarded is anything but.

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I found Dr. Lemon to be both personable and knowledgeable.