Dr. Meg Little Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meg Little?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Meg Little?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

Dr. Meg Little had seen my son over the past two years while we tried to figure out some difficulties with ADHD and possible Autism Spectrum Disorder. All along I have felt that she simply wants to prescribe a drug and get us out of her office. Luckily, the medication she prescribed has worked well for his ADHD and I've always verified that it is safe with my son's trust-worthy primary care physician but she is always wanting an increase. The last time she wanted him to jump from 25 to 40 mg, which is the next commercially available amount. Thankfully, I did my own research and 40mg is above the recommended dosage for his weight. When I told her this she let me know I should not be reading on the medicines official site, otherwise I wouldn't need a doctor to prescribe it. At this point I knew we finally needed a new doctor! A parents number one job is to do what is best for their child, if she cannot respect trying to research and understand a drug and it's dosage before giving it to a child, she should not be trusted with the care of children. Parents, with any medication please do your own research as well!!

June 29th, 2010

Best I've ever been too...

She takes the time to really get to know you, listens well and truly cares. Doesn't just perscribe the meds and send you on your merry way like many psychiatrists. Great person and excellent doctor!

October 16th, 2015