A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Aylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Aylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aylor graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Aylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan E. Aylor practice?
Dr. Megan Aylor practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Portland Pediatricians.