A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Bogart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Bogart, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Bogart, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogart graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bogart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan M Bogart MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Megan M. Bogart practice?
- Dr. Megan Bogart has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Bogart practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.