Dr. Megan Bogart MD Patient Reviews

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Bogart is the most caring physician I have ever had the opportunity to visit. I had severe skin cancer and the medication was $3000 a month here in the US. She researched and found I a place I could get the same medication for $83.60. I have taken it for 6 weeks and have NO new skin cancer spots.

April 27th, 2014
Painless Surgery
Brilliant Doctor! My father was extremely happy with the treatment he received and said that he didn't feel a thing. Also he said that Megan was the nicest Doctor he'd ever met. I'm suggesting Dr. Bogart to all my friends in need of her expertise.

September 22nd, 2012
Tardy and rude
In addition to the waiting room wait, Dr. Bogart kept me waiting for more than 30 minutes. So that, heaven forbid, she didn't have to spend more than the absolute minimum with her patient, her nurse had suspended me high in the air in an inverted position and slathered with gel so I couldn't even read a book while I waited. Of course the gel dried up by the time she finally arrived. There was no excuse as to why no one on her staff kept me informed during that excessive wait time. These cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance and are quite pricey -- for that, I expected to be treated better. I was on time for my appointment, but her cheery blow off of her commitment to respect my time ensured that I will never return. Sarasota is swimming in better dermatologists!

December 19th, 2008
Ms. Kaufman
Dr. Bogart is one of the best doctors I have ever been with. She and her staff were very caring and well trained. I suggest if you live in the area to go there!