Dermatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.9677419354839 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.752688172043 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Painless Surgery  |  show details
by Adam Kern on Apr 27th, 2014

Brilliant Doctor! My father was extremely happy with the treatment he received and said that he didn't feel a thing. Also he said that Megan was the nicest Doctor he'd ever met. I'm suggesting Dr. Bogart to all my friends in need of her expertise.

|  Tardy and rude  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

In addition to the waiting room wait, Dr. Bogart kept me waiting for more than 30 minutes. So that, heaven forbid, she didn't have to spend more than the absolute minimum with her patient, her nurse had suspended me high in the air in an inverted position and slathered with gel so I couldn't even read a book while I waited. Of course the gel dried up by the time she finally arrived. There was no excuse as to why no one on her staff kept me informed during that excessive wait time. These cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance and are quite pricey -- for that, I expected to be treated better. I was on time for my appointment, but her cheery blow off of her commitment to respect my time ensured that I will never return. Sarasota is swimming in better dermatologists!

|  Ms. Kaufman  |  show details
by Anna Kaufman on Dec 19th, 2008

Dr. Bogart is one of the best doctors I have ever been with. She and her staff were very caring and well trained. I suggest if you live in the area to go there!