Learn more about Dr. Megan Borror:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Borror is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Borror, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Borror graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Borror has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borror accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Borror practice?
Dr. Megan Borror practices Family Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA.
See Harrisburg Family Physicians.