A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Ancker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Ancker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ancker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ancker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Ancker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ancker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ancker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan L Ancker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan L. Ancker practice?
- Dr. Megan Ancker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Megan Ancker practices Family Medicine near Foster City, CA.