A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Ancker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Ancker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ancker
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ancker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Ancker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ancker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ancker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan L Ancker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan L. Ancker practice?
- Dr. Megan Ancker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Megan Ancker practices Family Medicine near Foster City, CA.