A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Bray is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bray
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Bray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Postpartum Depression
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan J Bray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Bray practice?
- Dr. Megan Bray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Megan Bray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.