A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Bray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Postpartum Depression
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan J Bray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Bray practice?
- Dr. Megan Bray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Bray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.