A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Bray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Postpartum Depression
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Bray practice?
Dr. Megan Bray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.