A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Clancy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Clancy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Clancy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Joy Clancy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Megan Clancy has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Clancy practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Infectious Disease Doctors.