A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Conoley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Conoley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Conoley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Conoley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Conoley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Jane Conoley MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Conoley practice?
- Dr. Megan Conoley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Conoley practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians and Irving Internists.