A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Cosentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Cosentino, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosentino graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Cosentino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Department of Emergency Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan McMahon Cosentino MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan M. Cosentino practice?
- Dr. Megan Cosentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Cosentino practices Emergency Medicine near Marlborough, CT.
See Marlborough Emergency Physicians.