A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Cowsill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowsill graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cowsill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Janine Cowsill DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Cowsill practice?
- Dr. Megan Cowsill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Cowsill practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.