A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Cowsill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowsill graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cowsill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cowsill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Cowsill practice?
Dr. Megan Cowsill practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.