Dr. Megan Dixon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2015
Above and Beyond
I miss Megan since she moved to Phoenix where she is practicing. I met her when she was still an intern and watched her grow into the awesome doctor she is. She was always on top of making sure everything was followed through on from testing to lab work, etc...

April 20th, 2011
"FANTASTIC CARE"
DR. Megan Dixon is a genuine,caring,compassionate person who really goes to great lengths to provide comfort and reassurance to her patients I,myself being a patient of hers can't say enough good about the way I've been treated by her and her staff. Unfortunately she will soon be transferring to another state,which makes me and her other patients very sad (I'm sure) But I wish nothing but the BEST for her and her wonderful young family, All the love in the world!!

February 16th, 2011
Ain long time patient
I have worked with Dr. Dixon for over 4 years now, starting in Dialysis and into receiving my kidney transplant. I really can't say enough good things about her - she is smart, effective, knowledgeable and most of all caring. She listens to what I have to say and makes very constructive recommendations to keep me doing as well as can be expected after such a major medical experience. I am doing better than I ever thought possible - it didn't happen overnight but she has been there every step of the way. A great doctor. Importantly, my family shares my confidence in her.

December 28th, 2016