A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Donohue, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Donohue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Donohue MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Megan Donohue practice?
- Dr. Megan Donohue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Donohue practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Lakewood Neurologists.