A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Ellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Ellman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Ellman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Meredith Ellman MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan M. Ellman practice?
- Dr. Megan Ellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Ellman practices Internal Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Internists.