A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Farley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Farley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Farley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Lanier Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Joyce Farley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Farley practice?
- Dr. Megan Farley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Megan Farley practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, GA and Oakwood, GA.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.