A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Farley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Farley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Farley practice?
Dr. Megan Farley practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakwood, GA and Baldwin, GA.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.