A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Graber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Graber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan M Graber DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Megan M. Graber practice?
- Dr. Megan Graber has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Graber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.