Dr. Megan Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan Gray?

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gray had absolutely no personality and was very cold. She seemed bothered by my questions during my third trimester of pregnancy and was beyond rude in answering them. I don't think she could have gotten out of the room fast enough and was very insulting in what she did have to say to me. I don't recommend her to anyone wanting a pleasurable experience with the doctor that may deliver your baby.

Quick to cut Doctor! Loves C-sections! Puts patients at risk for $$$$$

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Went to Dr, Megan Grey because she was the only female doctor on staff. She is quick when seeing you and is cold,treats you like a number not a person. She tried to pressure me into doing a c-section because she said my baby was too big and ultrasound estimated 8lbs.I told Dr. Megan grey that I would like to attempt a vaginal delivery and if needed to because of complications then follow thru with a c-section,but no she tried to belittle me because I wouldn't schedule a c-section and a holiday was around the corner so I wonder if she wanted to schedule me around it. My baby was 7lbs! All midwives and nurses stated that people have delivered larger babies. When I got to hospital and shared my grievances staff nurses all agreed that she is a doctor that is quick to put her patients under the knife,most of her patients end in c-section. Don't see her if you want a vaginal delivery because she loves to find any reason for a c-section. If you know you have to have a c-section then go to her because I have heard she does a great job,must be because all the practice she gets cutting on people..lol

Just a few more minutes, please

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Excellent, professional and thorough. I am only sorry to see that I think Dr. Gray has been consumed, as is the case with so many of our good doctors,...so many patients to see during the day that there is not much time for anything except the bare essentials. It just seems like an annual visit should qualify for at least a few minutes of quality interaction with your doctor...like ""So, how are you really doing?" Maybe that's all supposed to now be covered by your primary doctor but even 5 minutes would be nice! I felt like we were on a time schedule to get through the exam and be done.

Dr. Gray is an amazing OBGYN

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I am blessed because Dr. Gray watched over me during both pregnancies and safely delivered both of my boys. I had a health issue during the last trimester; which unfortunately also repeated with my second. She and her staff were there every moment I needed them. They take excellent care of their pregnant moms, she promptly diagnosed me and had me feeling as comfortable as can be expected - when you are expecting! For the first time ever, I look forward to going to the OBGYN (the staff is like family now!) and I bring the boys so they can see how big they are getting. We just adore Dr. Gray and her staff.

Relaxing First Meeting and appointment

Posted on November 1st, 2011

For my first visit I did have to wait about 3 months for my initial appointment. I was treated very courteously at the front desk and had a very short waiting time before I was taken through to the doctor's rooms. The attending staff were all very helpful and friendly and again I had a very short wait time before seeing Dr Grey. She was very nice, spoke in a gentle manner and was very thorough with her information and advice. I am very happy to have made the change to see Dr Grey.

Posted on July 4th, 2010

Dr. Gray is one of the best OGBYN's on the treasure coast.

Posted on June 30th, 2017