A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Gresh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gresh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gresh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Gresh MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Megan E. Gresh practice?
- Dr. Megan Gresh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Gresh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.