A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Hamreus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Hamreus is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamreus
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamreus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Hamreus, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamreus graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hamreus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Hamreus DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan Hamreus practice?
- Dr. Megan Hamreus has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Hamreus practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.