A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Teresa Hansen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Megan T. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Megan Hansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Hansen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Allen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.