Dr. Megan Hess Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Hess get right to the point.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr. Hess was a wonderful lady and a great doctor my entire family loved her and will miss her always.

Bev

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Hess for many years. I love her. She does not beat around the bush. If she does not know what is wrong with me, she will send me to someone who can help me. She has always been very polite and friendly with me. I always ask questions about my health or my meds and she ALWAYS takes her time with me and explains things to me. I do not want to go to another Dr. I trust her very much, she has always helped me.

un professional and rude

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Dr.Hess is rude the first time i went to see her she made me feel like i was dumb was very uncomfortable with her. i had to tell her i had high blood pressure she didnt believe me so i took my vitals every day finally i went back and they were extremely high then she asked me if i want medication instead of saying i need it shes the so called Doctor not me and i haave never. went to a Doctor that don't check your heart she only did it twice only because i was having problems.i found another Doctor and canceled All appointments with her.I would suggest stay away from Dr.Hess

Condescending lacking in social skills

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Office staff were lovely and helpful, but I found Dr. Hess to be condescending and tactless tot he point of being downright sneering and rude. Such a shame because my previous PCP left the practice and I loved her, but after she left I was assigned to Dr. Hess. Looks like I'll be looking for a new practice.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Very rude makes you feel really bad about yourself very unprofessional talks bad about other doctors yells at you. If she doesn't like what you say puts you down..

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Has a very high opinion of her self. If she can't find information in your medical history that you've shared previously then it must be your fault. Poor bedside manner. Gets irritated with questions.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

very rude yells at you if you ask questions make rude remarks

Straight forward and direct

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I love this doctor. I had breathing problems for many years, but mostly when I had a cold and she was the first to even mention the possibility of asthma. She was correct and has helped me immensely. She is not much for conversation, but she does get right to the point and I like that. Her conversations at appointments are geared toward finding out what is going on. When I pulled a muscle in my back, she actually showed me some exercises to do that helped instead of just giving me pain meds. Plus, after one of my visits, she called me personally to see how everything was going.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

She dumped me as a long time patient with no explanation. From reading other reviews I guess I did several things wrong. I cancelled appt. and made another for later. I apologized to her saying that I had other procedures going on at that time and couldn't handle it all. She said it was no excuse. Among other things I asked questions. A no no. Then I asked about interaction with other medications. She got up went to door and said get yourself another doctor. Very unprofessional.

very rude physician

Posted on June 20th, 2013

One of the rudest physicans' I have ever gone too! The office staff messed up my appointment and marked me as a no-show when I changed my appointment to a different day. She rolled her eyes at me when I stated in was nervous to change medications to a different one. I will never go back to Dr Hess again!! If you do go to her; make sure you don't miss or reschedule your appointments!

DO NOT GO TO DR HESS

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

Horrible doctor! Puts you down and treats you like you're a peon. Treats her staff like crap and her patients!