A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Huisingh-Scheetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Huisingh-Scheetz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Huisingh-Scheetz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Jean Huisingh-Scheetz MD and MPH is a female Internist and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan J. Huisingh-Scheetz practice?
- Dr. Megan Huisingh-Scheetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Huisingh-Scheetz practices Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Geriatric Doctors.