Dr. Megan Iacco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan Iacco?

I followed her to her new Plymouth office.

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Iacco has taken care of me for skin cancer and cosmetic needs and is the best dermatologist I have ever seen. She listens to her patients, is knowledgeable, and provides options for care. Her new office in Plymouth is convenient and the staff is wonderful.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Iacco was AMAZING. I was on a very tight schedule with only 6 weeks in the country, but Dr. Iacco worked wonders for me. She even gave up one of her lunch hours so that she could squeeze an extra appointment for me! The progress I made in 6 weeks on my acne was phenomenal. This is not to mention that she's very smart, listens intently, answers all questions, and is generally very friendly!

Posted on September 20th, 2017