A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Jhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Jhaver, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Jhaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Rajit Jhaver MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan R. Jhaver practice?
- Dr. Megan Jhaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Megan Jhaver practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.