Internist, General Practitioner

Jul 6th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver is one of the most personable , medically accurate, dr's I have ever seen.

Personnel show details Personnel
Jul 4th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver is wonderful, but her front office staff is not. Marie, at the front desk, loves control and is very unfriendly. She is actually mean. Nicole is very cold. Rachel is very nice, as is the other office girl.

Dr. Jhaver may have saved my life show details Dr. Jhaver may have saved my life
by Toni B on Jun 13th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver has been my internist for 8 years. Her knowledge and advice covers a broad range of conditions; she is an extremely skilled diagnostician and a compassionate doctor, an unusual combination. For the past year, I've had intermittent attacks of agonizing chest/upper abdominal pain. After tests to rule out gallbladder and other issues, Dr. Jhaver sent me to my GI. After many tests, esophageal spasms were diagnosed and I was prescribed medication. Despite the medication, the attacks got worse, more frequent and sometimes lasted for hours. On a recent trip to the ER, Chandler Hospital ruled out heart attack and sent me home. I was beginning to think the pain was all in my mind. Dr. Jhaver was my only doc who persevered with trying to find out what was going on — she was certain the issue was due to my hiatal hernia and convinced me to see a thoracic surgeon. As it turned out, rather than the relatively benign sliding kind of hiatal hernia, I had a grapefruit-sized paraesophageal fixed hernia that had pushed my stomach up into my chest, turned it upside down and relocated it behind my heart. There was a high potential for my stomach to get caught in my esophagus and cause irreparable damage to my stomach or much worse. Consequently, I had immediate surgery at St. Joe’s a month ago and feel terrific! I will always be grateful to Dr. Jhaver for her diligence with her patients to insure they get the correct medical treatment — she works closely with the specialists to insure this. A couple of years ago I needed rotator cuff surgery and Dr. Jhaver coordinated the conversation between my Gastro doc and the orthopedic surgeon to determine when to stop an immunosuppressant medication prior to surgery. She is a very special doctor, both incredibly caring and super intelligent -- one of a kind!

I rate Dr. Jhaver A-1 show details I rate Dr. Jhaver A-1
by Phyllis M. on Jun 12th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to be sure the patient has relayed all important details of the reason for the visit. Her explanation of lab reports, necessary procedures and concerns of the patient are clearly stated. I am aged 75 and she is the best doctor I have ever had

May 27th, 2015

Dr Jhaver is truly one of the best Dr's in the valley. She truly cares about her patients and you as if you were family. She has a huge kind heart and truly wants to see each patient get better

May 15th, 2015

Thank Jesus for Dr. Jhaver. She saved my life. I had a breast mass that I found 5 months after a normal mammogram was done. She was very concerned I could have breast cancer. She ordered additional testing that confirmed not one but 2 breast masses that were positive for breast cancer! She saved my life because she did not give up on me. She wiped my tears in my office and held my hand during my time of shock and despair. She referred me to a great surgeon and oncologist. I can never thank her enough. I would not be alive if it weren't for Dr. Jhaver.

May 15th, 2015

I have seen Dr. J since 2009. I am reading these ridiculous negative reviews and I am shocked these people can be so retarded. I love the reviewer who claimed Dr. Jhaver is hot and cold! I think the reviewer is the one with the problem. You get what you give after all. Dr.J is always happy to see me and greets me with a huge hug everytime. She is warm and caring. The reviewer who was upset about payment sounds like a freeloader. If you saw the doctor why would you be upset when payment was asked for up front and in full? When you eat at a restaurant do you get upset when other people see a waiter bring you a bill? I really don't know what is wrong with stupid people. She isn't a free clinic or a homeless shelter! Her staff have always called me with test results. They have always got me in ASAP. If you have an issue with billing....take it up with your insurance company! It usually is their fault and not the poor doctor that gets yelled at by cheep and lazy patients like the last reviewer. Retarded reviewers are the ones writing this horrible stuff about an amazing doctor. She serves her patients and the community well. She even goes to Haiti once a year for a medical mission. This doc and her staff rock. It is your loss if you believe these ridiculous negative reviews!

Service downhill through the years show details Service downhill through the years
May 7th, 2015

I became a patient at this practice end of 2012/early 2013. Since then, they are on PA #3 - Sara Wilson. She is not very friendly and asks the basic questions and doesn't try to establish any sort of relationship with the patients. I went in yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and was "seen" by her. 18 minutes of waiting in the room and seen by her for 4 minutes. She did not diagnose me or tell me what she thought I had, prescribed me a bunch of meds and walked out. Not the type of service that I expect. Every other rule: Early this year, the practice put into place the every-other-vist rule which means you will only see the doctor every other visit. I asked the front desk girl why and she said it was in case of emergency, Dr. Jhaver wants the PA to know the patients well. Aren't there patient charts that any doctor can come and see and be up to speed?? I've asked around my friend's and none of their doctor's have this rule. Needless to say, this is a poor rule and her PA is not doing a great job of establishing relationships. Misdiagnosis: Both the PA and Dr. Jhaver saw me on separate visits and mis-diagnosed me and told me I had a much more serious condition than what ended up being the case. I ended up going to the dermatologist and he was able to tell me right away what the issue was. I still can't believe how 2 medical professionals completely misdiagnosed me! This alone has me looking for another doctor. Dr. Jhaver: She tends be pretty nice most of the time. She will ask questions and listen during the appointment. However the fact that you only get to see her every so often makes it challenging to establish a rapport. I also noticed that she can be hot and cold. One visit, she seemed to rush and be rude. On another visit a few weeks later she was pleasant and gave me a hug. I'm not sure what is going on in her personal life or if she was having a bad day, but it has spilled into her professional life. Staff: Her staff is decent at best. They do a good job of calling to let patients know test results. However, their billing is a mess. On two separate occasions, they have not sent in the proper bill codes to Lab Corp and they have billed us incorrectly. Both times I had to call the office to ask them to fix it. I shouldn't have to do this as it's their job to bill correctly, not mine. Also the checkout girls are standoffish and don't provide great service. Conclusion: The office staff needs to be revamped in addition to the PA. Jhaver needs to be consistent and really look at some of the rules that she has put in place on the practice. It is hurting her business. What was once a good doctor's office is on a downward spiral.

Jhaver's practice is filled with incompetence...... show details Jhaver's practice is filled with incompetence......
May 5th, 2015

This is the most poorly run Dr's office I have ever been to. Rude and impatient office staff (remember Dr Jahver is directing them), a revolving door of PA's. each one worse than the last. I sat in a exam room waiting to see the dr TWICE for more than an hour and half. Jahver is medically incompetent - she and her PA's missed in me an easily detected disease that had done serious damage by the time I gave up and saw another doctor . RUN from this doctor's practice before it happens to you too.

rude staff! show details rude staff!
Apr 23rd, 2015

I was recommended by another patient and I went for new patient appt. it was good, the doctor was so personal. The staff is very stand offish and I did not feel welcome at the time. I did not have insurance and the doctor was very understanding and was willing to work with me but when I went to pay Maria was not as understanding. She could have cared less about my situation and just wanted the payment. The second appointment was worse. When I arrived, I was immediately asked if I had insurance yet! Which is offensive to me, I paid in full for the first visit!!!!! I explained no and was told I would have to pay for exam and lab work today! When I went to pay after the exam, I again was told the whole payment was due today! It was told to me in front of a lobby full of people, And the worker's. I will not go back, I do not want to be treated as though I am not good enough to come there. I felt the front office was very unprofessional.

Watch out!! show details Watch out!!
by Breane Prichard on Mar 19th, 2015

I'll start out saying that in the beginning Dr . Jhaver was sweet, helpful and caring. Then she I get a call from her attacking me over the phone. I've never have been rude the her or her staff and don't understand. It was very upsetting and seemed like her staff lied about things. Midlife crisis or something. I will be praying for her and her staff. No patient deserves this. So sad

Doctor's Response

This patient had not been seen in the office for over a year. She called my office 5 times in 3 hours. She wanted me to review records from an outside provider regarding a non-emergent issue. She was notified I was with patients and would get to her message once I had a free moment. She became irate and belligerent with my staff. She demanded I get on the phone immediately. I called her at the end of the day at 5 pm. She was told her behavior was not appropriate and that I was no longer comfortable remaing her doctor. She became psychotic on the phone yelling at me and threatening me saying she was going to go on line and write bad reviews about me. She also insulted my religion and faith. I find it ironic she is praying for me because of her insults. I hope she gets the medical help she needs and it is me who is praying fir her to get that help.

Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver is great! She is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. Her staff knows me by name which is so different from my previous doctor's office where I felt like another chart. I love coming to this office!

Feb 1st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Jhaver since 2007. She is absolutely amazing. I can always get a same day appointment. She always takes her time. She has a lab in her office which is very helpful because I work and getting to a lab can be hard at times. I always hear back from her office even if my results are normal. Her staff is very nice. Great doctor and I would highly recommend her!

Jan 22nd, 2015

Great staff. Dr. Jhaver is kind and compassionate. It is hard to find a doctor who takes the time to listen. She does. She also refers to amazing doctors like Dr. Lin who she sent me to for kidney stones. If you want an amazing doctor look no further.

Compassionate and competent physician show details Compassionate and competent physician
Jan 22nd, 2015

If you want the correct diagnosis and treatment, and a doctor who *talks* to you, you are at the right place. It'll be difficult to find a physician who cares more about YOU than Dr. Jhaver. Like a parent who cares, she is strict with patients, which I understand, because healthcare is a two-way street. I have to do my part and she has to do hers. If she does her part and I don't follow instructions, then it's my fault. You can't go wrong seeing Dr. Jhaver.

The Best! show details The Best!
by Brenda and Tom Wilfert on Jan 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Jhaver since she first started her practice in Chandler, Arizona and rate her the best and more caring physician I've seen in my 75 years. She listens and cares about her patients' physical and mental quality of life. My husband is also a patient and concurs with my rating

Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver was awesome. She truly is a doctor who cares. Love seeing her and her staff is excellent. Not quite sure what the negative reviews are about. I think the have to be from crazy patient who didn't get their way. I would highly recommend her!

Do not recommend! show details Do not recommend!
Aug 10th, 2014

Its unfortunate that Dr. Jhaver has chosen to surround herself with such poor office staff. They are rude, dishonest, and need training in how to talk to patients. In the time I have seen her (less than two years) she has gone through 3 different PA's with only one being competent. Her policy is such that you have to see her PA and not her at least every other visit, even if you make an appointment with her. This makes it very hard to establish a relationship with her. If you are sick you will definitely not be seeing her. You are truly at the mercy of her PA which in my experience have been pretty bad. If you choose to be a patient of Dr. Jhaver just know that you will not be seeing her very much per her policy.

Doctor's Response

This is not at all accurate. I see every patient who is a hospital follow up or an emergency room follow up. I see every sick patient until they are stable. The PA and I rotate visits once a patient is stable. This is nothing new and this us the way my practice has run since it opened. I take great pride in the quality of my PA and review every case with the PA. If this reviewer does not like this very normal and standard practice in medicine, I recommend they enroll in a Concierge Practice where they can pay the big bucks for the unreasonable services they expect.

by Martha Palmer on Jul 18th, 2014

Dr Jhaver is the kindest most effecient doctor I have seen. She asked about my family and know them by name. She dedicates my office visit listening to all my issues. I am so happy I was referred to her by my phychologist. Getting my husband to go to a doctor on a regular basis was very difficult. I never have to beg him any longer to see a doctor. Since going to Dr. Jhaver he has never missed an appointment. He respects her and all her treatment recomendations. His family history of heart decease it very high. I worried he would never take care of himself until it was too late. With Dr. Jhaver he has never missed his medications or any blood work that is ordered. Thank you Dr Jhaver for taken such great care of us.

Complaints show details Complaints
Apr 27th, 2014

Dr. Jhaver appears to be very caring, but that stops with her. Some of her staff do not care and are very incompetent with communication. I asked 3 times for my lab results be sent to my other physicians. After the 3rd request it was sent. Attention is not paid to detail with vital signs and etc. I have been left without refills of medication without any response to the pharmacy as to why they were not filled. I am a diabetic and keep a daily record of my glucose levels. I have not been asked to see my records. I was put on a new medicine for benign tremors. I am an asthmatic and I started having shortness of breath. I had to restart my oxygen. After reading about the new medicine could cause shortness of breath, I called Dr. Jhaver’s office midmorning on a week day. I told the woman at the front desk (not sure of her name, maybe Maria or Maryanne) what was happening with me. I was very clear that I wanted to know if the new med could be causing my problem. About 1:30 pm I called back and someone named Angie answered. She said she would speak to Dr. Jhaver and call me back. Sometime after that someone called me back and asked if I had nail polish on my fingernails. She said that might be why the pulse oximetry might be reading low. I told her no I was not wearing nail polish. She said she would tell Dr. Jhaver and get back to me. A few minutes later (Maria or Maryann) called back and told me to see a pulmonary doctor and gave me a name of one. I told her that I already have a pulmonary doctor and they had his name on record. She told me to call them when I got an appointment. I asked her why and she said because you are short of breath. I said thank you for your help and hung up.

Feb 23rd, 2014

I have seen Dr. Jhaver for years. She came highlt recommended by my carfioligist. She is thorough and patient. She takes her time and does not rush me at my visits. I have read some of the negative reviews and disagree 100% with them. These people writing these horrible things are crazy. This doctor is amazing and I would never see anyone else!

Don't make here your primary care! show details Don't make here your primary care!
Jan 9th, 2014

Megan Jhaver turns patients away if they are not fifteen minutes early 5 minutes late, even if the next available appointment is a month away. This includes patients that are severely ill with anemia. Their staff is also not professional at all. They also charge for a signature for IFMLA and if you need an refill on prescription, you need an appointment first. So if the next available appointment is in a month, the patient is out of luck for an entire month! This doctor also refuses to call a patient back if she doesn't feel like talking, which forces the patient to speak to one of the assistants. I had enough once the doctor had the nerve to state, "if you do not like it, go find another doctor!." That is unprofessionalism and bad customer service. She needs to definitely be reviewed, shadowed and be required to take training courses on how to be more professional.

Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Jhaver has been my doctor for approximately 4 years and I think she is great. A couple of months ago I developed a problem and called her office for a appointment. I ask if I could please see Dr. Jhaver this time. They assured me I could. I got there, got all checked in and was told the PA would be right in. I said no I was told I could see Dr. Jhaver. She went to check and came back in and told me Dr Jhaver took me off her schedule that morning and it was out of her control. I had seen the PA only once before and didn't care for him. I did not want to see him that day. I needed to get Dr Jhaver advice because I was in pain and I trusted her so much. I left the office very quietly. Today I called to make an appointment and was told that the last time I was in her office she discharged me and would no longer see me. I must say I was shocked. Really Dr Jhaver!! We always had such a good relationship. Goodbye and good luck!

Great doctor. Staff...not so much show details Great doctor. Staff...not so much
by Frustrated on Dec 22nd, 2013

I've seen Dr Jhaver for a few years and am very happy with her level of care. However, I am constantly frustrated with her office staff. My pharmacy's requests for refills are routinely ignored (they claim they never receive them, which is untrue because the pharmacy shows the the faxes were indeed received). So, I have to follow up every single time. And today I was trying to leave a message, but there is no way to leave a message on their voicemail??? Hey, it's 2013! You might want to upgrade your technology! Her staff seems immature and uneducated, They are not familiar with names/spellings of common medications and generally just don't seem very interested in their jobs.I know it's difficult to find good people and I suspect it's a symptom of not wanting to pay for the best staff. How sad, I would GLADLY pay a little more for better service.

Appt. was for a physical exam not esophageal reflux show details Appt. was for a physical exam not esophageal reflux
Oct 21st, 2013

My wife made an appointment for a physical exam on October 18th. The Dr. took her blood pressure, asked her a few questions, and ordered blood work. When I looked in the patient portal for the visit, it indicated on her chart that she was being seen for esophageal reflux. The physical exam would have been fully covered by our insurance. My wife never mentioned reflux at the visit and the doctor did not treat her for it. We contacted the office to have this corrected. We were told that changing the insurance code would be insurance fraud on their part. Actually, this seems to be fraud on the part of the doctor and her office. We will seek a resolution to this issue. Obviously, we would never reccommend Dr. Jhaver. Ethics are important to us.

by Adrienne W on Oct 6th, 2013

Dr. Megan Jhaver is incredibly intuitive, supportive, attentive and by far the best primary care physician I have ever had. She's very intelligent and organized, kind-hearted, and remembers you as a person rather than just another number after meeting you only once. If her patients are in critical need, she spends the extra time with them to ensure the best decision is made for their health. I moved here 2 years ago, was referred to her by my pain doctor and I felt so comfortable that I sent my husband to her for care as well. We love Dr. Jhaver and her NP, Rick Amend. Cannot speak highly enough of them. Amazing team!

Aug 27th, 2013

This office is really a joke, I see her responses to bad reviews which she is totally not truthful. Yes you do see the NP unless you state you want her. Her staff is the rudest staff I have ever seen anywhere. Try to get medical records from her, absolutely impossible. They tell you that they sent the records but funny how the other doctors never receive them after months of trying. She can call me a liar but I have no reason to lie. This is the poorest run office I have seen, too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Aug 17th, 2013

Dr. Jhaver is the best primary care/internist doctor I have ever met. For the first time in my life, I feel as though there is someone truly watching over my health, well being, and best interests. She is unique in her field in that she actually cares about the health of her patients and is also passionate about her work. I moved to Arizona from California almost two years ago and was fortunate enough receive a high referral to Dr. Jhaver from my cardiologist. I do not like living in Arizona, but will always return to visit--even if end up moving out of state--to remain a patient of Dr. Jhaver.

second note on the response show details second note on the response
by the patient on Aug 2nd, 2013

It is impossible for her not to have seen it on 25th. Hundreds saw and experienced it. I guess truth does not matter if the intent is not to acknowledge it. Despite the unexpectedness not a single inappropriate word was spoken to the staff or the doctor. The doctor has a special relative time. A patient who arrives at the exact time of the appointment is already late by 15 minutes. Most of the patients most of the time arrive earlier than the appointment and still wait 20 to 25 minutes in the exam room for the doctor. Should the doctor not respond to their trust at times by meeting them halfway if they are late by a few minutes and need help. I guess not. Best of luck and bye.

A note on the response show details A note on the response
by Patient on Aug 2nd, 2013

In response to the review dated July 25 doctor writes 'She accounts that there were repairs on the road which is absolutely false' The following url link has the official record of the traffic restrictions imposed in Chandler beginning 25th of July. As special characters are not allowed by Vitals to be put in the review please replace words DOT, FRONTSLASH and DASH with the special character they indicate. www DOT chandleraz DOT gov FRONTSLASH Contents FRONTSLASH traffic DASH control DASH restrictions DOT pdf Number 10 in the map and the list indicates the traffic restriction imposed on 25th at the intersection of Dobson and Pecos where her clinic is.

reviewtest show details reviewtest
by test reviewer on Aug 2nd, 2013

This is a test

Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Jhaver has been my doctor for approximately 2 years now. Being referred to her was one of the most fortunate events in my life. She dramatically improved my quality of life by successfully addressing my recent series of cascading and intricate health issues. Dr. Jhaver truly cares about the physical, spiritual and emotional condition of her patients. She is invested in the welfare of her patients and relishes the opportunity to hear about our progress. Dr. Jhaver and her staff are very encouraging, patient and informative. I never feel rushed during my interactions with them. I proudly recommend her and her associates to my friends and relatives.

Disappointed with the callousness show details Disappointed with the callousness
by A long-time patient on Jul 25th, 2013

I chose Dr. Jhaver as my PCP in 2009. I saw her on a regular basis as I always have had good insurance coverage and I have been mindful of my health. Every test she prescribed was completed and she was happy with how I managed my condition. The file and her notes should reveal that. Since last year my appointments were given to the nurse practitioner and he too was quite satisfied with the test results and my management of my condition. For 2012 all tests prescribed by them were completed and the results were to the satisfaction of the doctor. On July 12th, 13 I called their clinic for a new prescription for the medicine that she had been prescribing for last 3 years and which I have been taking without a day's break. The receptionist took the information and told me that she would call the pharmacy. After about two hours I got a call from her that Dr Jhaver has refused the prescription and must see me before she would give it to me. I made an appointment to see her that very week but still she refused the prescription. On fourth attempt the office manager told me that she would call the pharmacy for 4 days supply. That week on 16th I was seen by the nurse practitioner. After examining me he wrote the same prescription, at my request gave me a referral to my specialist, prescribed the routine blood work. The blood work was completed the very next day. I got a call from an assistant after three days that based on the report I should follow the same regime I had been following. I requested some more details on the test but was asked to make another appointment. In the meantime the specialist to whom I had been referred to had given me a treatment which as side effect had caused high blood pressure and elevated sugar level and I had been asked to consult the PCP. I made an appointment with Dr Jhaver at 4 PM on 25th, the very next day. I work full time and had to drive and there was huge repair on the road where her clinic is and it was blocked. I had to reach the clinic by taking a different turn and then finding the way. I signed in at 4:10. Note that this appointment was within 10 days of the 1st appointment. I was told that Dr Jhaver was in a meeting and she would not see me as I was late, it did not matter if by only few minutes. I requested that I am seeing her as I am going through some severe side effects and might have to go to the ER if she did not see me. but still Dr Jhaver, whom I could see from where I was, refused to see me. I told them this was a very new experience for me and was it that Dr Jhaver did not care to have me as a patient. I was told that you might consider that to be so. Besides my age, which is much more than that of Dr Jhaver, I hold a Doctorate degree and have always looked for a rationale behind an unexpected behavior. But I cannot find one for this. I am very disappointed and this has been a very painful experience for me. I was able to see another doctor and got the treatment for my condition but I find Dr. Jhaver's behavior today unethical and dangerous.

Doctor's Response

This patient has been in my practice since 2009. She has a repeated history of being non-compliant with follow ups and medical testing as recommended. Her prescription refill was denied bec she had not been seen in the office for 8 months and had not had labs done for close to a year. When she called to make a follow-up appointment she was accommodated immediately. She has complex medical issues that require close follow-up and periodic blood testing. It would be very dangerous and irresponsible for me to refill her medications without doing due diligence. She came into my office fifteen minutes late for her appointment. She accounts that there were repairs on the road which is absolutely false and shows poor credibility to her character. In my office she demanded that I see her and threatened that she was going to leave my practice if I would not see her. She then threatened my office staff telling them that she was going to go on the Internet and write negative things about me and my practice. At that point I asked my staff to please have her leave the office because she was being disruptive, rude and disrespectful. The sad part about the whole situation is the "meeting" that she was referring to was something very sentimental to me. I was going to the hospital for a social call to visit a patient recently diagnosed with acute leukemia who was taking his diagnosis very hard. I was going to spend time with him and his family to lift their spirits.

DON'T BE 5 MIN. LATE! show details DON'T BE 5 MIN. LATE!
by Linda LaMay on Jul 19th, 2013

My husband made my appt. a few days ago and was asked A.M. or P.M.? He chose 3:30 P.M. I arrived at 3:35 P.M. according to the nurse. They took my co-pay, my vitals, and led me to a room until 4:05 P.M. Then the nurse came in and said they had tried to "fit me in", but Dr. Jhaver relayed to the nurse that she was too busy. I would have to reschedule. I have been a patient for a few years, along with my husband and son. I have been sick for over a week and today was my only day off. They would not let me talk to the doctor. I started to cry. I work outside and have been feeling lightheaded and exhaused. They didn't care. I was told I should have been there 5-10 min. early. THEIR own paperwork states 10 min. late and you forfeit your appt., NOT FIVE. Also, the nurse made me feel embarrassed and belittled.

Doctor's Response

This patient's testimony is absolutely false. She states in her post she was late. A 5 minute delay actually ends up being 20 minutes by the time the patient is checked in. Is it fair to make patients who come on time wait because some patients aren't responsible enough to be on time? We work very hard in my practice to keep wait times down. She states she was my patient for a few years along with her husband and son. I must have been a reliable and caring doctor for her to refer her son to me. People don't just keep coming to see a doctor they don't have faith in. Furthermore, if she followed up sooner and routinely her issues could have been appropriately addressed instead of waiting till the last minute. She was rude and disruptive in my office and we had to ask her to leave the office because she was scaring people in my lobby. Her husband then called my staff and left me a threatening message. My practice is better off without patients like her.

Jun 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jhaver's for over a year now. I can say we had an issue with a member of the office staff one time. I let Dr. Jhaver's know and she handled it right away. As far as the medical care I have received from her I can't complain. She has always had a great attitude with me (and that's hard to do) and explained everything in detail. I also want to point out I have a VERY extensive medical history to include removal of a major organ in 2010. She made sure to do a complete review with me and my file prior to any new treatments. That right there gave me all the confidence in the world in her. Look past any learning mistakes that might be made by a young office staff and give helpful feedback to the doctor. That's what I did and I am satisfied!

May 13th, 2013

I have been coming to her for 2 years, it was great in the beginning. Now when you make an appointment you get her NP, someone I don't like much. Her office staff is the rudest I have ever seen. Someone said they should all be fired, they are right. Especially that one that talks like her mouth if full of something. Now they are putting your medical information on a web page, I signed a confidentiality clause when I first started going to her. She never made me aware this was going to happen. With internet hacking this is something I am extremely upset about. It is a way for the government to get your healthcare information. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Doctor's Response

In my office you are never seen by the NP all the time. I see patients after every NP visit. My NP works very closely with me. I also see all new patients, hospital follow ups and sick patients. My practice uses an electronic medical record which is mandatory. All information is kept secure and confidential. I think the person writing this is very uninformed.

Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr. Jhaver is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for years. She never rushes me and always takes the time to listen to me. She has gone out of her way to come and see me in the hospital just for a social call. She is bright and intelligent and will get to the bottom of any problem. She is compassionate and caring. She gives me a hug every time I see her. I have never met a doctor that hugs! She has a bright smile that will put you at ease. Great doc. Great person!

I dont like doctors much but I like Dr Jhaver show details I dont like doctors much but I like Dr Jhaver
Jun 22nd, 2012

My wife and I both go to see Dr Jhaver, and she has become a good friend of ours, more than just a dr she really cares about the patients and you can feel that. If you are looking for a dr that just writes a prescription and shuffles you threw the office she is not the one for you, she takes the time to know what your concerns are and is always a comfort. He office staff is always nice also; they ask to see pictures of our baby each time I come in and are polite and professional.

Fabulous Doctor and staff! show details Fabulous Doctor and staff!
May 30th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Jhaver for a few years now and she is the best! Makes you comfortable and takes the time to really talk with you instead of rushing in and out. i feel like the care I am receiving is wonderful. The staff is friendly and efficient and the office setting is clean and modern. A

Great Office show details Great Office
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Jhaver and her staff are all GREAT! I have been seeing her since 2007 and love her new place. She shows that she really cares and is always goes above and beyond!

love her but staff needs to go show details love her but staff needs to go
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr jahver is awesome however her office staff truly all need to be fired. They have no compassion and some are slow at getting back to you while others are so rude and fast on the phone you can't even have time to tell them why u called. She is an amazing Dr. However her staff iis a nightmare and treat you like you are wasting their time...

Dr. Jhaver is an absolute angel!! show details Dr. Jhaver is an absolute angel!!
May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Jhaver is an absolute angel!! I am very proud to say that I have been a patient of Dr. Jhavers for several years, and I can honestly say that she is the best primary care physician I have ever had the pleasure of being seen by.and theres been a few :). When being seen by Dr. Jhaver you can expect a welcoming smile, a comforting touch and a warm caring heart. Dr. Jhaver always takes the time to listen and work with me before discussing a treatment plan or diagnosis; I have never felt rushed or that she hasnt taken the time to really understand who I am as a person and as a patient, she truly cares about my overall health and wellbeing. I could write a book here, but in a nutshell, Dr. Jhaver is a very knowledgeable, talented and naturally gifted physician who posses the human touch and compassion that will leave you looking forward to every visit; shell become your friend, not just your Dr. Dr. Jhaver is like no other, and she has a staff to matchI love them all!!!~Shawn H

DR. JHAVER IS AN ANGEL show details DR. JHAVER IS AN ANGEL
May 2nd, 2011

DR. JHAVER IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR, AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGEABLE, SMART, VERY INTELLIGENT AND CARING. SHE TAKES TIME WITH ME AND I NEVER BEEN RUSHED. SHE IS NOT ONLY MY DOCTOR, BUT A FRIEND, SISTER, AND SOMEONE WHO I KNOW CARES ABOUT ME AND MY WELL BEING. I KNOW THAT IF I EVER NEED HER, SHE WILL BE THERE FOR ME. I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND A DOCTOR LIKE THAT AND THAT I HAVE HER IN MY LIFE, SHE IS AN ANGEL.

Dr Jhaver's intelligent, accurate, experienced and caring! show details Dr Jhaver's intelligent, accurate, experienced and caring!
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr Jhaver's been our family physician for the past 2 years. She's intelligent, accurate, experienced and caring! We love her new office; it's convenient, clean & her staff is friendly & knowledgeable. Dr. Jhaver is fantastic!

Poor staff hurts physician show details Poor staff hurts physician
by AG P at Insider Pages on Oct 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Physician is very good. Staff is very poor and makes it difficult to choose to continue to do business with physician. Waits are very leng...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Jhaver is excellent. She has great bedside manner. She is kind and compassionate. I have never had a doctor who listens the way she does. She is amazing.

Wonderful physician show details Wonderful physician
Jul 12th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Jhaver for over a year and am very happy with her. She never has made me feel rushed or that she is trying to get out the door to see the next patient.I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Jhaver to my friends and family.