Dr. Megan Jhaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan Jhaver?

October 19th, 2017

Very good Dr.

Dr. Jhavers is such a good person as well being a great Dr. I highly recommend her.

September 27th, 2017

New patient

I recently moved to Phoenix from the Midwest and needed to find a new physician. After confirming insurance plan participation for a number of doctors in my area, I did a ton of research. Having been a practitioner in medicine for over 35 years, I am selective in the qualifications, both clinically and personally, of the provider I allow to treat my family and me. After reviewing her academic, internship and credentialing history, along with a personal recommendation from a cardiac electrophysiologist, I was pretty confident of her clinical skills. The patient reviews I read left me a bit skeptical of the personal fit. My initial visit with any provider is as much me interviewing them as they interviewing me. After all, I am "hiring" them to provide my care. Dr Jhaver is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in her profession. She asked all the pertinent questions, listened closely to my input, asked about follow-up details as appropriate and provided me the opportunity to explain and provide background information. Of course, I was concise and to the point with my details. I came prepared with my list of medications and questions jotted on a note card. She documented all the necessary information into my chart via her laptop, which is very appropriate. The days of paper charts are long behind us. I found Dr Jhaver to fit all my criteria 100%, from the office staff's friendliness and efficiency, her greeting me with a respectable handshake, discussing my medical history in detail, the thorough physical exam, recommendations for follow-up lab tests, to our conversation during and following the history taking and exam. She offered me the respect I deserve as her patient and clearly warrants that referral from a high-level specialist. At the same time, she looks for the respect she deserves as a highly educated, knowledgeable and skilled physician. Personally, I found Dr Jhaver’s methodology quite refreshing; I was not looking forward to the work involved in finding a new physician. She was thorough, allowed me the time necessary to address my questions but did not waste time. Of course, I came prepared. She likes to get straight to the point rather than chit chat, which enables her to spend both her and my time most effectively. Her office guidelines regarding no shows and late arrivals for appointments are completely appropriate. In addition to providing top quality care, she is also running a business; keeping the day's workflow on track is necessary. Considering my stringent criteria and high expectations, it is rare to find a provider that receives a solid 100% satisfaction rating from me. Dr Jhaver has certainly earned it. I look forward to a long provider/patient relationship with her.

September 14th, 2017

The Best!

Loves her patients, thorough, thoughtful, caring! Surrounded by great staff.

September 1st, 2017

Simply the best internist or md ever!

Awesome staff! Most caring doctor I've ever seen .. best listener, most knowledgeable..can't say enough about her! Won't give up on you, no matter how tough your illness .. you can only go wrong by not choosing her and sticking w her .. she does not get inundated.. she takes on a challenge!

July 12th, 2017

Excellent

Dr jhaver is both a great doctor n kind person I've been going to her for over 11 years and drive 50 minutes to see her I just can't leave her she's so special

June 21st, 2017

Mr. Robert Burns

Dr. Jhaver is the BEST doctor with whom I have ever interacted. Dr. Jhaver and her staff are extremely professional AND patient.

May 31st, 2017

Dr. Megan Jhaver is The Best!

A doctor who actually listens and cares and makes diagnosis others miss. What a concept!

May 30th, 2017

Most dedicated Doctor and Staff Ever !!

As Manager of Customer Service in Utility Business over 25 years those who say anything less than a five for this office have to be very difficult people. This doctor made us feel like part of her family when my wife was dying of pancreatic cancer. Her dedication, medical skills and compassion are the best I have ever seen. Her concern for people is shown by the message on all the doors, she lives and walks the talk that other doctors only aspire to. High grades all around.

May 19th, 2017

The best primary care doctor in the valley in my opinion

Knowledgeable, compassionate, really cares for her patients She takes all the time necessary to address all your concerns.

March 28th, 2017

Excellent Doctor, understanding and compassionate.

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Jhaver for 5 years, and have found her to be knowledgeable, helpful, understanding and compassionate. We highly recommend her.

February 18th, 2017

What a great, caring doctor

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Jhaver for about four years now. We've been very impressed with her as both a doctor and as a person. She cares, she listens, and she advises. When she has had to refer us to another specialty, she follows up, and gets read into the problem, so she can advise a course of treatment. I'd highly recommend her as a family doctor.

February 9th, 2017

She's the best! Cares about her patients and surrounds herself with a great staff.