Internist, General Practitioner

Late Appointments show details Late Appointments
Sep 27th, 2016

I make appointments at 9:00 in the AM, to get in and out. But the Visit is Always an hour late. How do you get so far behind that early in the day ???? Then I'm Rushed

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Mary M on Sep 26th, 2016

Dr. Jhaver treats each patient as if we are a member of her family. You can tell that she cares deeply for you, not just your physical health, but your wellbeing, as well. She takes the time to listen and find out what is going on in your life, and takes a stand for your health.

by Ruth Spencer on Jul 26th, 2016

Megan Jhaver is upbeat, listens, questions, records your conversations. Diagnoses and makes me glad I went there.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR show details AVOID THIS DOCTOR
Jul 11th, 2016

Jhaver: Disingenuous— feigns interest— runs hot and cold — dismissive and rigid in her approach, therefore missing in me a simple remedy to a serious health issue — arrogant and unsympathetic attitude — lacks complete understanding of, empathy for, and kindness to “some” of her patients— rules with an abundance of ridiculous strictly structured/enforced office policies — money grubbing. Money, not the welfare of the patient, is the main focus in this practice. Office Staff: Beyond rude — disrespectful — dishonest — in desperate need of crash course in common good manners and customer service — appear afraid to approach the doctor with relevant information. Doing the right thing is not on their agenda. You get what you pay for. P.A.’s, N.P.’s — Over time, the doctor’s utilization of all of the many P.A.’s and N.P.’s in her practice ended abruptly. Why?

Caring Compassionate Doctor show details Caring Compassionate Doctor
by Allie's Mom on Jul 6th, 2016

I think Dr. Jhaver is the most caring compassionate doctor. She is really interested in her patients. When she is in the room, she is with you completely, listens and is thorough. She does not over react and I feel confident that her assessments of my issues are accurate. I am so grateful she is my doctor.

by Jo Ann M. on Jun 25th, 2016

An outstanding physician who cares more about her patient than $$$$! She successfully coordinates treatment with the patient's other specialists. She ensures that her office staff provides excellent service.

Jun 18th, 2016

Great Doctor! You won't go wrong. She is caring, patient and smart!

by Mary Lanphear on Jun 3rd, 2016

Dr. Megan Jhaver is without a doubt the most caring doctor I have ever seen. Her professionalism and bedside manner is beyond words. I am 80 years old and her respect and encouragement has definitely help keep me as positive and active as I am.

Megan Jhaver a cut above ! show details Megan Jhaver a cut above !
by John Vagianos on Jun 2nd, 2016

Megan Jhaver is a very caring and supportive MD.. She is my QB for all my health issues. She is proactive and has an exception network of outstanding specialists. Megan is very organized and focuses her entire attention to her patients. She is a very popular physician for good reason. She is a very knowledgeable and state of art professional that you can trust. Megan Jhaver is a cut above.

Apr 23rd, 2016

Great doc! Highly recommend her!

Long time patient show details Long time patient
Apr 22nd, 2016

I have seen Dr. Jhaver for 5 years after I moved here from New York. She is an amazing doctor and human being. She took her time and listened to my complaints and medical issues. She was able to get my diabetes under control when my others doctors couldn't. Her office staff are super nice. Her office will always call back with test results, even if they are normal. She has a great referral base and has never sent me to see a doctor I did not like. Her office is clean, calm and is almost like a spa. I truly love coming to see her. I am treated like a real person in her clinic. PS- some of the negative reviews are so wrong it is sad! The bad reviews have got to be from crazy people!

by Bob Olson on Mar 12th, 2016

very professional and very throrough.......and very friendly, from doctor to staff

Not a good doctor. show details Not a good doctor.
Feb 22nd, 2016

This is a doctor more interested in having a large money making practice than taking care of people. Her staff are not nice people because of her instructions.. She missed my cancer diagnosis despite repeated visits.She couldn't hang on to PA's-every time I saw her there was a new one, it's likely they quickly realized that the care was inadequate.

The staff is unbelievably bad show details The staff is unbelievably bad
Feb 4th, 2016

Found a new doctor after first visiit.

Run from this mess show details Run from this mess
Nov 17th, 2015

She was incorrect about medication. Told me ones I were taking highly dangerous together and wanted me to cut one in half. Talked to Pharmacist, and can't cut it. They then told me just take it. Rude staff, ignorant doctor. Place is filthy, staff mean and vindictive. Especially manager. So not professional, it is unreal.

Oct 16th, 2015

Completely dissatisfied with this doctor and her practice.

Jul 6th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver is one of the most personable , medically accurate, dr's I have ever seen.

Personnel show details Personnel
Jul 4th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver is wonderful, but her front office staff is not. Marie, at the front desk, loves control and is very unfriendly. She is actually mean. Nicole is very cold. Rachel is very nice, as is the other office girl.

Dr. Jhaver may have saved my life show details Dr. Jhaver may have saved my life
by Toni B on Jun 13th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver has been my internist for 8 years. Her knowledge and advice covers a broad range of conditions; she is an extremely skilled diagnostician and a compassionate doctor, an unusual combination. For the past year, I've had intermittent attacks of agonizing chest/upper abdominal pain. After tests to rule out gallbladder and other issues, Dr. Jhaver sent me to my GI. After many tests, esophageal spasms were diagnosed and I was prescribed medication. Despite the medication, the attacks got worse, more frequent and sometimes lasted for hours. On a recent trip to the ER, Chandler Hospital ruled out heart attack and sent me home. I was beginning to think the pain was all in my mind. Dr. Jhaver was my only doc who persevered with trying to find out what was going on — she was certain the issue was due to my hiatal hernia and convinced me to see a thoracic surgeon. As it turned out, rather than the relatively benign sliding kind of hiatal hernia, I had a grapefruit-sized paraesophageal fixed hernia that had pushed my stomach up into my chest, turned it upside down and relocated it behind my heart. There was a high potential for my stomach to get caught in my esophagus and cause irreparable damage to my stomach or much worse. Consequently, I had immediate surgery at St. Joe’s a month ago and feel terrific! I will always be grateful to Dr. Jhaver for her diligence with her patients to insure they get the correct medical treatment — she works closely with the specialists to insure this. A couple of years ago I needed rotator cuff surgery and Dr. Jhaver coordinated the conversation between my Gastro doc and the orthopedic surgeon to determine when to stop an immunosuppressant medication prior to surgery. She is a very special doctor, both incredibly caring and super intelligent -- one of a kind!

I rate Dr. Jhaver A-1 show details I rate Dr. Jhaver A-1
by Phyllis M. on Jun 12th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to be sure the patient has relayed all important details of the reason for the visit. Her explanation of lab reports, necessary procedures and concerns of the patient are clearly stated. I am aged 75 and she is the best doctor I have ever had

May 27th, 2015

Dr Jhaver is truly one of the best Dr's in the valley. She truly cares about her patients and you as if you were family. She has a huge kind heart and truly wants to see each patient get better

May 15th, 2015

Thank Jesus for Dr. Jhaver. She saved my life. I had a breast mass that I found 5 months after a normal mammogram was done. She was very concerned I could have breast cancer. She ordered additional testing that confirmed not one but 2 breast masses that were positive for breast cancer! She saved my life because she did not give up on me. She wiped my tears in my office and held my hand during my time of shock and despair. She referred me to a great surgeon and oncologist. I can never thank her enough. I would not be alive if it weren't for Dr. Jhaver.

May 15th, 2015

I have seen Dr. J since 2009. I am reading these ridiculous negative reviews and I am shocked these people can be so retarded. I love the reviewer who claimed Dr. Jhaver is hot and cold! I think the reviewer is the one with the problem. You get what you give after all. Dr.J is always happy to see me and greets me with a huge hug everytime. She is warm and caring. The reviewer who was upset about payment sounds like a freeloader. If you saw the doctor why would you be upset when payment was asked for up front and in full? When you eat at a restaurant do you get upset when other people see a waiter bring you a bill? I really don't know what is wrong with stupid people. She isn't a free clinic or a homeless shelter! Her staff have always called me with test results. They have always got me in ASAP. If you have an issue with billing....take it up with your insurance company! It usually is their fault and not the poor doctor that gets yelled at by cheep and lazy patients like the last reviewer. Retarded reviewers are the ones writing this horrible stuff about an amazing doctor. She serves her patients and the community well. She even goes to Haiti once a year for a medical mission. This doc and her staff rock. It is your loss if you believe these ridiculous negative reviews!

Jhaver's practice is filled with incompetence...... show details Jhaver's practice is filled with incompetence......
May 5th, 2015

This is the most poorly run Dr's office I have ever been to. Rude and impatient office staff (remember Dr Jahver is directing them), a revolving door of PA's. each one worse than the last. I sat in a exam room waiting to see the dr TWICE for more than an hour and half. Jahver is medically incompetent - she and her PA's missed in me an easily detected disease that had done serious damage by the time I gave up and saw another doctor . RUN from this doctor's practice before it happens to you too.

rude staff! show details rude staff!
Apr 23rd, 2015

I was recommended by another patient and I went for new patient appt. it was good, the doctor was so personal. The staff is very stand offish and I did not feel welcome at the time. I did not have insurance and the doctor was very understanding and was willing to work with me but when I went to pay Maria was not as understanding. She could have cared less about my situation and just wanted the payment. The second appointment was worse. When I arrived, I was immediately asked if I had insurance yet! Which is offensive to me, I paid in full for the first visit!!!!! I explained no and was told I would have to pay for exam and lab work today! When I went to pay after the exam, I again was told the whole payment was due today! It was told to me in front of a lobby full of people, And the worker's. I will not go back, I do not want to be treated as though I am not good enough to come there. I felt the front office was very unprofessional.

Watch out!! show details Watch out!!
by Breane Prichard on Mar 19th, 2015

I'll start out saying that in the beginning Dr . Jhaver was sweet, helpful and caring. Then she I get a call from her attacking me over the phone. I've never have been rude the her or her staff and don't understand. It was very upsetting and seemed like her staff lied about things. Midlife crisis or something. I will be praying for her and her staff. No patient deserves this. So sad

Doctor's Response

This patient had not been seen in the office for over a year. She called my office 5 times in 3 hours. She wanted me to review records from an outside provider regarding a non-emergent issue. She was notified I was with patients and would get to her message once I had a free moment. She became irate and belligerent with my staff. She demanded I get on the phone immediately. I called her at the end of the day at 5 pm. She was told her behavior was not appropriate and that I was no longer comfortable remaing her doctor. She became psychotic on the phone yelling at me and threatening me saying she was going to go on line and write bad reviews about me. She also insulted my religion and faith. I find it ironic she is praying for me because of her insults. I hope she gets the medical help she needs and it is me who is praying fir her to get that help.

Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver is great! She is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. Her staff knows me by name which is so different from my previous doctor's office where I felt like another chart. I love coming to this office!

Feb 1st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Jhaver since 2007. She is absolutely amazing. I can always get a same day appointment. She always takes her time. She has a lab in her office which is very helpful because I work and getting to a lab can be hard at times. I always hear back from her office even if my results are normal. Her staff is very nice. Great doctor and I would highly recommend her!

Jan 22nd, 2015

Great staff. Dr. Jhaver is kind and compassionate. It is hard to find a doctor who takes the time to listen. She does. She also refers to amazing doctors like Dr. Lin who she sent me to for kidney stones. If you want an amazing doctor look no further.

Compassionate and competent physician show details Compassionate and competent physician
Jan 22nd, 2015

If you want the correct diagnosis and treatment, and a doctor who *talks* to you, you are at the right place. It'll be difficult to find a physician who cares more about YOU than Dr. Jhaver. Like a parent who cares, she is strict with patients, which I understand, because healthcare is a two-way street. I have to do my part and she has to do hers. If she does her part and I don't follow instructions, then it's my fault. You can't go wrong seeing Dr. Jhaver.

Jan 8th, 2015

Dr. Jhaver was awesome. She truly is a doctor who cares. Love seeing her and her staff is excellent. Not quite sure what the negative reviews are about. I think the have to be from crazy patient who didn't get their way. I would highly recommend her!

Do not recommend! show details Do not recommend!
Aug 10th, 2014

Its unfortunate that Dr. Jhaver has chosen to surround herself with such poor office staff. They are rude, dishonest, and need training in how to talk to patients. In the time I have seen her (less than two years) she has gone through 3 different PA's with only one being competent. Her policy is such that you have to see her PA and not her at least every other visit, even if you make an appointment with her. This makes it very hard to establish a relationship with her. If you are sick you will definitely not be seeing her. You are truly at the mercy of her PA which in my experience have been pretty bad. If you choose to be a patient of Dr. Jhaver just know that you will not be seeing her very much per her policy.

Doctor's Response

This is not at all accurate. I see every patient who is a hospital follow up or an emergency room follow up. I see every sick patient until they are stable. The PA and I rotate visits once a patient is stable. This is nothing new and this us the way my practice has run since it opened. I take great pride in the quality of my PA and review every case with the PA. If this reviewer does not like this very normal and standard practice in medicine, I recommend they enroll in a Concierge Practice where they can pay the big bucks for the unreasonable services they expect.

by Martha Palmer on Jul 18th, 2014

Dr Jhaver is the kindest most effecient doctor I have seen. She asked about my family and know them by name. She dedicates my office visit listening to all my issues. I am so happy I was referred to her by my phychologist. Getting my husband to go to a doctor on a regular basis was very difficult. I never have to beg him any longer to see a doctor. Since going to Dr. Jhaver he has never missed an appointment. He respects her and all her treatment recomendations. His family history of heart decease it very high. I worried he would never take care of himself until it was too late. With Dr. Jhaver he has never missed his medications or any blood work that is ordered. Thank you Dr Jhaver for taken such great care of us.

Complaints show details Complaints
Apr 27th, 2014

Dr. Jhaver appears to be very caring, but that stops with her. Some of her staff do not care and are very incompetent with communication. I asked 3 times for my lab results be sent to my other physicians. After the 3rd request it was sent. Attention is not paid to detail with vital signs and etc. I have been left without refills of medication without any response to the pharmacy as to why they were not filled. I am a diabetic and keep a daily record of my glucose levels. I have not been asked to see my records. I was put on a new medicine for benign tremors. I am an asthmatic and I started having shortness of breath. I had to restart my oxygen. After reading about the new medicine could cause shortness of breath, I called Dr. Jhaver’s office midmorning on a week day. I told the woman at the front desk (not sure of her name, maybe Maria or Maryanne) what was happening with me. I was very clear that I wanted to know if the new med could be causing my problem. About 1:30 pm I called back and someone named Angie answered. She said she would speak to Dr. Jhaver and call me back. Sometime after that someone called me back and asked if I had nail polish on my fingernails. She said that might be why the pulse oximetry might be reading low. I told her no I was not wearing nail polish. She said she would tell Dr. Jhaver and get back to me. A few minutes later (Maria or Maryann) called back and told me to see a pulmonary doctor and gave me a name of one. I told her that I already have a pulmonary doctor and they had his name on record. She told me to call them when I got an appointment. I asked her why and she said because you are short of breath. I said thank you for your help and hung up.

Feb 23rd, 2014

I have seen Dr. Jhaver for years. She came highlt recommended by my carfioligist. She is thorough and patient. She takes her time and does not rush me at my visits. I have read some of the negative reviews and disagree 100% with them. These people writing these horrible things are crazy. This doctor is amazing and I would never see anyone else!

Don't make here your primary care! show details Don't make here your primary care!
Jan 9th, 2014

Megan Jhaver turns patients away if they are not fifteen minutes early 5 minutes late, even if the next available appointment is a month away. This includes patients that are severely ill with anemia. Their staff is also not professional at all. They also charge for a signature for IFMLA and if you need an refill on prescription, you need an appointment first. So if the next available appointment is in a month, the patient is out of luck for an entire month! This doctor also refuses to call a patient back if she doesn't feel like talking, which forces the patient to speak to one of the assistants. I had enough once the doctor had the nerve to state, "if you do not like it, go find another doctor!." That is unprofessionalism and bad customer service. She needs to definitely be reviewed, shadowed and be required to take training courses on how to be more professional.

Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Jhaver has been my doctor for approximately 4 years and I think she is great. A couple of months ago I developed a problem and called her office for a appointment. I ask if I could please see Dr. Jhaver this time. They assured me I could. I got there, got all checked in and was told the PA would be right in. I said no I was told I could see Dr. Jhaver. She went to check and came back in and told me Dr Jhaver took me off her schedule that morning and it was out of her control. I had seen the PA only once before and didn't care for him. I did not want to see him that day. I needed to get Dr Jhaver advice because I was in pain and I trusted her so much. I left the office very quietly. Today I called to make an appointment and was told that the last time I was in her office she discharged me and would no longer see me. I must say I was shocked. Really Dr Jhaver!! We always had such a good relationship. Goodbye and good luck!

Great doctor. Staff...not so much show details Great doctor. Staff...not so much
by Frustrated on Dec 22nd, 2013

I've seen Dr Jhaver for a few years and am very happy with her level of care. However, I am constantly frustrated with her office staff. My pharmacy's requests for refills are routinely ignored (they claim they never receive them, which is untrue because the pharmacy shows the the faxes were indeed received). So, I have to follow up every single time. And today I was trying to leave a message, but there is no way to leave a message on their voicemail??? Hey, it's 2013! You might want to upgrade your technology! Her staff seems immature and uneducated, They are not familiar with names/spellings of common medications and generally just don't seem very interested in their jobs.I know it's difficult to find good people and I suspect it's a symptom of not wanting to pay for the best staff. How sad, I would GLADLY pay a little more for better service.

by Adrienne W on Oct 6th, 2013

Dr. Megan Jhaver is incredibly intuitive, supportive, attentive and by far the best primary care physician I have ever had. She's very intelligent and organized, kind-hearted, and remembers you as a person rather than just another number after meeting you only once. If her patients are in critical need, she spends the extra time with them to ensure the best decision is made for their health. I moved here 2 years ago, was referred to her by my pain doctor and I felt so comfortable that I sent my husband to her for care as well. We love Dr. Jhaver and her NP, Rick Amend. Cannot speak highly enough of them. Amazing team!

Aug 27th, 2013

This office is really a joke, I see her responses to bad reviews which she is totally not truthful. Yes you do see the NP unless you state you want her. Her staff is the rudest staff I have ever seen anywhere. Try to get medical records from her, absolutely impossible. They tell you that they sent the records but funny how the other doctors never receive them after months of trying. She can call me a liar but I have no reason to lie. This is the poorest run office I have seen, too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Aug 17th, 2013

Dr. Jhaver is the best primary care/internist doctor I have ever met. For the first time in my life, I feel as though there is someone truly watching over my health, well being, and best interests. She is unique in her field in that she actually cares about the health of her patients and is also passionate about her work. I moved to Arizona from California almost two years ago and was fortunate enough receive a high referral to Dr. Jhaver from my cardiologist. I do not like living in Arizona, but will always return to visit--even if end up moving out of state--to remain a patient of Dr. Jhaver.

second note on the response show details second note on the response
by the patient on Aug 2nd, 2013

It is impossible for her not to have seen it on 25th. Hundreds saw and experienced it. I guess truth does not matter if the intent is not to acknowledge it. Despite the unexpectedness not a single inappropriate word was spoken to the staff or the doctor. The doctor has a special relative time. A patient who arrives at the exact time of the appointment is already late by 15 minutes. Most of the patients most of the time arrive earlier than the appointment and still wait 20 to 25 minutes in the exam room for the doctor. Should the doctor not respond to their trust at times by meeting them halfway if they are late by a few minutes and need help. I guess not. Best of luck and bye.

Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Jhaver has been my doctor for approximately 2 years now. Being referred to her was one of the most fortunate events in my life. She dramatically improved my quality of life by successfully addressing my recent series of cascading and intricate health issues. Dr. Jhaver truly cares about the physical, spiritual and emotional condition of her patients. She is invested in the welfare of her patients and relishes the opportunity to hear about our progress. Dr. Jhaver and her staff are very encouraging, patient and informative. I never feel rushed during my interactions with them. I proudly recommend her and her associates to my friends and relatives.

DON'T BE 5 MIN. LATE! show details DON'T BE 5 MIN. LATE!
by Linda LaMay on Jul 19th, 2013

My husband made my appt. a few days ago and was asked A.M. or P.M.? He chose 3:30 P.M. I arrived at 3:35 P.M. according to the nurse. They took my co-pay, my vitals, and led me to a room until 4:05 P.M. Then the nurse came in and said they had tried to "fit me in", but Dr. Jhaver relayed to the nurse that she was too busy. I would have to reschedule. I have been a patient for a few years, along with my husband and son. I have been sick for over a week and today was my only day off. They would not let me talk to the doctor. I started to cry. I work outside and have been feeling lightheaded and exhaused. They didn't care. I was told I should have been there 5-10 min. early. THEIR own paperwork states 10 min. late and you forfeit your appt., NOT FIVE. Also, the nurse made me feel embarrassed and belittled.

Doctor's Response

This patient's testimony is absolutely false. She states in her post she was late. A 5 minute delay actually ends up being 20 minutes by the time the patient is checked in. Is it fair to make patients who come on time wait because some patients aren't responsible enough to be on time? We work very hard in my practice to keep wait times down. She states she was my patient for a few years along with her husband and son. I must have been a reliable and caring doctor for her to refer her son to me. People don't just keep coming to see a doctor they don't have faith in. Furthermore, if she followed up sooner and routinely her issues could have been appropriately addressed instead of waiting till the last minute. She was rude and disruptive in my office and we had to ask her to leave the office because she was scaring people in my lobby. Her husband then called my staff and left me a threatening message. My practice is better off without patients like her.

Jun 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jhaver's for over a year now. I can say we had an issue with a member of the office staff one time. I let Dr. Jhaver's know and she handled it right away. As far as the medical care I have received from her I can't complain. She has always had a great attitude with me (and that's hard to do) and explained everything in detail. I also want to point out I have a VERY extensive medical history to include removal of a major organ in 2010. She made sure to do a complete review with me and my file prior to any new treatments. That right there gave me all the confidence in the world in her. Look past any learning mistakes that might be made by a young office staff and give helpful feedback to the doctor. That's what I did and I am satisfied!

May 13th, 2013

I have been coming to her for 2 years, it was great in the beginning. Now when you make an appointment you get her NP, someone I don't like much. Her office staff is the rudest I have ever seen. Someone said they should all be fired, they are right. Especially that one that talks like her mouth if full of something. Now they are putting your medical information on a web page, I signed a confidentiality clause when I first started going to her. She never made me aware this was going to happen. With internet hacking this is something I am extremely upset about. It is a way for the government to get your healthcare information. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Doctor's Response

In my office you are never seen by the NP all the time. I see patients after every NP visit. My NP works very closely with me. I also see all new patients, hospital follow ups and sick patients. My practice uses an electronic medical record which is mandatory. All information is kept secure and confidential. I think the person writing this is very uninformed.

Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr. Jhaver is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for years. She never rushes me and always takes the time to listen to me. She has gone out of her way to come and see me in the hospital just for a social call. She is bright and intelligent and will get to the bottom of any problem. She is compassionate and caring. She gives me a hug every time I see her. I have never met a doctor that hugs! She has a bright smile that will put you at ease. Great doc. Great person!

I dont like doctors much but I like Dr Jhaver show details I dont like doctors much but I like Dr Jhaver
Jun 22nd, 2012

My wife and I both go to see Dr Jhaver, and she has become a good friend of ours, more than just a dr she really cares about the patients and you can feel that. If you are looking for a dr that just writes a prescription and shuffles you threw the office she is not the one for you, she takes the time to know what your concerns are and is always a comfort. He office staff is always nice also; they ask to see pictures of our baby each time I come in and are polite and professional.

Fabulous Doctor and staff! show details Fabulous Doctor and staff!
May 30th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Jhaver for a few years now and she is the best! Makes you comfortable and takes the time to really talk with you instead of rushing in and out. i feel like the care I am receiving is wonderful. The staff is friendly and efficient and the office setting is clean and modern. A

Great Office show details Great Office
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Jhaver and her staff are all GREAT! I have been seeing her since 2007 and love her new place. She shows that she really cares and is always goes above and beyond!

love her but staff needs to go show details love her but staff needs to go
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr jahver is awesome however her office staff truly all need to be fired. They have no compassion and some are slow at getting back to you while others are so rude and fast on the phone you can't even have time to tell them why u called. She is an amazing Dr. However her staff iis a nightmare and treat you like you are wasting their time...

DR. JHAVER IS AN ANGEL show details DR. JHAVER IS AN ANGEL
May 2nd, 2011

DR. JHAVER IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR, AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGEABLE, SMART, VERY INTELLIGENT AND CARING. SHE TAKES TIME WITH ME AND I NEVER BEEN RUSHED. SHE IS NOT ONLY MY DOCTOR, BUT A FRIEND, SISTER, AND SOMEONE WHO I KNOW CARES ABOUT ME AND MY WELL BEING. I KNOW THAT IF I EVER NEED HER, SHE WILL BE THERE FOR ME. I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND A DOCTOR LIKE THAT AND THAT I HAVE HER IN MY LIFE, SHE IS AN ANGEL.

Dr Jhaver's intelligent, accurate, experienced and caring! show details Dr Jhaver's intelligent, accurate, experienced and caring!
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr Jhaver's been our family physician for the past 2 years. She's intelligent, accurate, experienced and caring! We love her new office; it's convenient, clean & her staff is friendly & knowledgeable. Dr. Jhaver is fantastic!

Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Jhaver is excellent. She has great bedside manner. She is kind and compassionate. I have never had a doctor who listens the way she does. She is amazing.

Wonderful physician show details Wonderful physician
Jul 12th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Jhaver for over a year and am very happy with her. She never has made me feel rushed or that she is trying to get out the door to see the next patient.I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Jhaver to my friends and family.