Dr. Megan Landauer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Megan Landauer?

Posted on October 26th, 2016

She is the best doctor I ever had! She helped me through three pregnancies, thyroid issues, surgery, and life.

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Terrible and rude. Doctor on call when I went into labor . Tried to tell me I was not in labor over the phone (my third child) When I got to the hospital I was 7 centimeters. Did not see her until I pushed and she walked out because it seemed to be boring her. My nurse found it ridiculous and helped me until she returned. I felt I was keeping her from something. Should not be an OBGYN!

Posted on November 27th, 2012

I love Dr. Landauer. She has been the best obgyn that I have been to. She is understanding and is on top of situations.

Bad bedside manner

Posted on October 27th, 2012

My encounter with Dr.Landauer occurred in the year 1999. I went into labor extremely early...16 weeks along..long story short...I was left in an exam room to end up miscarrying my baby all by myself...while she "went home to check on her sick husband" since there was no stopping what was happening to me...and then, I was left to an emergency removal of baby and everything else by three strange doctors...while she was still gone "out of the office"...the doctors just finished up the removal with really NO explanation as to what was happening to me (my first pregnancy)...Dr. L just walked in at the end of it all and said sorry and told me to get to the hospital right away to get an emergency D&C...meanwhile my pants were soaked in bloody water (from my water breaking) and I wasn't even offered something dry to cover me to the hospital 7 miles away on a day that it was 30 below zero...I was also left the refinements of what they removed from my body on a surgical table next to me...this caused post traumatic stress disorder in me and still does to this day...this doctor should NOT be delivering babies and caring for woman...This was not at the current clinic she was at but another clinic she worked at in 1999...I reported her to the state's licensing board and the clinic she worked for fired her for this incident. This was just my experience and I thought people should know.

Posted on February 5th, 2008

Would not recommend Megan Landauer....she is not a "Professional" as far as I am concerned. She is not a doctor that takes the steps necessary to follow thru. Dont find out the hard way!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017