A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan LeMasters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeMasters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. LeMasters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan LeMasters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeMasters graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. LeMasters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Kawas LeMasters MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan K. LeMasters practice?
- Dr. Megan LeMasters has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan LeMasters practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.