A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan LeMasters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeMasters
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LeMasters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan LeMasters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeMasters graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. LeMasters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan Kawas LeMasters MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan K. LeMasters practice?
- Dr. Megan LeMasters has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan LeMasters practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.