A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Lim, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan So-Young Lim MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Megan S. Lim practice?
- Dr. Megan Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Lim practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.