A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Megan Lim, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan So-Young Lim MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Megan S. Lim practice?
- Dr. Megan Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Megan Lim practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.